1. There are still too many unanswered questions
2. Very little is definitive in either direction, and new evidence is coming out every day
3. No charges have been filed
4. No conclusions about fault or justification have been drawn by law enforcement
5. The investigation is not complete
To the media, and everyone else who hasn't seen all of the evidence: Stop assuming, stop declaring that you "know" what happened and stop letting people exploit this city. Don't allow people who don't give a damn about St. Louis or Ferguson make a profit, monetarily or politically, from this terrible situation. Don't let the media or anyone else form your opinion for you. Wait, watch and let the truth come out- whatever that truth may be.